this dip is so good, so garlicky, so creamy, and so addicting!
The recipe is basic, with easy to find ingredients. All you'll need to do is put the ingredients into your food processor or blender and process until smooth! This recipe is courtesy of a spicy perspective. Check out the original post here.
Creamy Feta Dip with roasted red peppers
- 1 lb. feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ lb. whole milk ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 Tb. fresh chopped thyme
- 1 Tb. dried oregano
- 1+ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 large roasted red pepper (jarred in fine)
- Black Pepper to taste
- Pita bread, cut into wedges or pita chips
- Kalamata olives as garnish
- Using a food processor, pulse the feta, ricotta, garlic, oil, lemon juice, herbs and crushed red pepper together until smooth.
- Drain and dice the roasted red pepper.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl. Fold in the red pepper and ground black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil on top and serve with pita wedges and olives.
Number of servings (yield): 12