Monday, January 17, 2011

Better than a Mirror

Do you remember how I told you I love to cut hair?  When it's warmer, I cut my dad's hair (and the kids) outside.  Because it's a little colder we've been setting up in the living room.  Rob doesn't trust me to cut his hair - I may have scalped him a little when we were in college. 



I usually get one good haircut a year, and then in the meantime I trim my own hair.  I don't ever use a mirror - so when Rob took this picture last week, I was excited to see the back and sides of my hair.  Doesn't look too bad!

5 comments:

  1. Very serious expression Kirsten!
    One question, how high do you have the heating set, it looks like summer?
    Fabulous hair cut, I can't believe you cut your own hair, gosh that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, it's serious business, Marg! :)

    I always get hair all over me, so I thought I'd start with a tank top.

    thankfully my hair is very thick and lays well even if I don't cut it perfectly :) It just grows so fast and it's so darn convenient to cut it in my bathroom every five weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE cutting hair too! I just cut anna's the other day- and chopped a little too much- but she is too cute to have a bad haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant cut hair to save myself....not even my own fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut hair too, Kirsten! I have my niece cut my hair once or twice a year, and then I maintain it. I've always cut my kids hair. I just recently treated LittleGirl (almost 8) to her first cut at a salon (my niece's). DH lets me trim his hair, though he usually just cuts it himself. I neaten everything up for him.

    PS...I featured you today in my Thursday Concatenation. Stop by and say, 'Hello' if you have a chance. :o)

    ReplyDelete