Monday, September 6, 2010

Guilty Pleasures....


We discovered this naughty "cheese product" that had been lingering in the cabin refrigerator this weekend. I'm not sure who initially purchased this cheese [from the devil], but oh my goodness. I had totally forgotten this guilty little pleasure. I used to love this "cheese" on top of pretzels when I was in high school.

Don't worry, I'm not going to add this to our grocery list or anything, but I think it's ridiculously fun to indulge every once in a while.

I am a sucker for "savory" treats. Chips, wings, french fries, etc.

Most of my "guilty pleasures" involve food - except one: reading. I could literally sit around and read. all. day.
My favorite are conspiracy/spy/mystery thrillers. I find that if I read male authors that I can avoid most of the smut that abounds in some of the "romance"-style garbage.

So, my question to you is: what is your guilty pleasure? Maybe once you tell me yours I'll remember some more of mine - at this point I'm thinking that I'm pretty darn boring.

6 comments:

  1. wine and cereal, books and blogging. And sleep. I love sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh, sleep! I totally forgot about that one -
    you wouldn't believe how much I sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think God created sleep for our pleasure - and to create humility, but mostly for our pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i probably have at least a million! how about my top 3?? candy of any sort, McDonald's sweet tea, The Bachelor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious, Nic! It really does crack me up that you watch the Bachelor :)

    If you could have seen us eating the spray cheese you really would have been cracking up!

    I was kinda hoping Elaine and Casta would fess up to their love for people.com - I kind of check that pretty often, too....it drives Rob nuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it bad I dont feel guilt about anything I enjoy (or am I just incredibly well adjusted or worse still conscious-less ?)

    My pleasures: Anything oreo, finishing a quilt, really decent coffee, and doing nothing....

    ReplyDelete