Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day #7: Whitney's Party

My friend, Whitney, has the coolest little boutique. It is stocked with children's clothing and toys, women's clothing, jewelry, and home goods. Her style is very hip and bohemian, so it's no surprise that her store carries the coolest lines. Every so often she'll have an event and ask me to help with some snacks! It's a lot of work, but she pays me in gift cards [to her store], so it's so rewarding! This is the fourth event I've helped her with, and I finally remembered to take pictures!




Grilled Veggie Sandwiches


White Sangria


Mini Quiche


Mexican Layer Dip


Fruit Kabobs


Crudite Platter


Chocolate Fudge


Assorted Cookie Tray (oatmeal raisin, lemon squares, sugar cakes)


Hot Crab Dip

6 comments:

  1. oh man- that looks PHENOMENAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you really make all that today?? that would have taken me days...was there a lot left over??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't too much left over...but they are having sales there all weekend, so they were hoping to have some leftovers to put out. I found the cutest little black dress that I'm going to go get sometime today!
    No, I didn't make everything yesterday...food shopping Monday, organized on Tuesday, light prep work Wednesday and basically assembled on Thursday.
    She has some really cute stuff in right now...
    you wouldn't even believe the darling little girls' dresses (she's started carrying larger sizes, up to size 8, I think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun boutique! How I wish I could have been there to look around and sample what you made - looked amazing - even to this food phobic person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...that food looks amazing! i would have went just for the food:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsten,

    I posted my rendang recipe for you over on my blog. You're one of those no-reply people so I couldn't email it to you directly.

    :)

    ReplyDelete